[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If auto-fill as you describe was implemented, I would assume that
> would lessen the need for 'recurring transactions' i.e. automatically
> generated transactions that happen every-so-often.   Would 'recurring
> transactions' still be an intersting feature to many people, or would it
> be a pretty much boring?

It would still be interesting, though auto-filling splits would become
a reasonable workaround for not having it.

OTOH, I would say that recurring transactions would eliminate my
current need for auto-filling splits.

I'll be happy with either one.

PS -- Thank you, thank you, thank you, for intending a new release soon.

--
Todd Greer      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>