Dave Peticolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Unfortunately, this problem illustrates the fact that upgrading with
> guile-1.3.4-2 will not be a panacea. The 1.3.4 rpm does not install
> the link to slib, while the 1.3 rpm does.
>
> I am going to try and remove the dependency on 1.3.4 before we
> release.

Alternately, is there a way we can just test for the right symlink and
print appropriate instructions if things are messed up?  This might be
done in conjunction with guile-config (which if 1.3.4 is installed,
should be available).

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930