Hendrik Boom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> However, transactions which in Quicken had been reconciled in only
> one account show up as reconciled in both accounts.  This is wrong,
> but I can probably track then down by hand and hand-edit them.

That's definitely a bug... I wasn't thinking straight when I added
the reconcile handling.

You mentioned that Opening Balance transactions are still duplicated?
Can you explain the situation before and after the import wrt
Opening Balance?

I'm actually treating an Opening Balance transaction as a real
transaction from an Equity account (by default) into the target.  Some
programs uses the OB as just a trick to get an account name in the
file, and it's a transfer from the account to itself.  Literally
interpreting this results in a zero opening balance.

Do banks put Opening Balance transactions in incremental downloads
just to identify the account?  If so, I'll end up putting multiple
real transfers of money into the account where they shouldn't be.

b.g.