>> stock split!  please!  I will be glad to test that one out!

David> Me too!

David> Also, under the aegis of "stock split" may come such annoying
David> things as "stock-for-stock merger" and "stock spinoff".

Hey, all I got is a simple cisco split?

rob

is.  If you don't, it's its.  Then too, it's hers.  It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either.  It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.