Hello,

     I'm trying to set up the preferences dialog for auto decimal point so that
there is a check box to enable/disable the feature and then a range of values
for how many decimal places will be automatically created.  Is there a way to
grey out or disable the range widget when the checkbox is disabled?  I've
looked through the existing .scm files but I haven't found any existing code
which disables/enables a widget (which I could use in the callback for the
checkbox function).  Is there any existing code that does this that I could
look at?

     Kevin

--

Kevin Finn