On 5/7/20 2:20 AM, Christopher Lam wrote:
> It's very non-trivial. Consider simplified examples:
>
> OFX
> 02/01/20 DESC $25
> 04/01/20 DESC $25
> 06/01/20 DESC $25
>
> Account
> 01/01/20 DESC $25
> 03/01/20 DESC $25
> 03/01/20 DESC $25
> 05/01/20 DESC $29
>
> They all could match each other. There's always a score that exists between
> any OFX-split and Account-split. eg the first splits will have a high
> score, and the last lines will have a low score due to the amount
> discrepancy. The automatcher should prepare a match list that maximises the
> "good" matches e.g. 02/01/20(OFX) to 01/01/20(account), and does not
> attempt matches below an arbitrary threshold e.g. 04/01/20(OFX) to
> 05/01/20(account).
>
> The answer will lie somewhere in
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matching_(graph_theory)
Every two weeks I have a visit to my chiropractor with the same dollar
charge.  The OFX loader always attempts to match to last months and
suppresses loading the new charges (credit card).  I have to manually
force them to load.  Is there a way to build in an "always allow" for
certain repeating transactions?

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com