Em seg, 26 de nov de 2018 às 07:44, John Ralls <
jra...@ceridwen.fremont.ca.us> escreveu:

> On Nov 26, 2018, at 11:26 AM, GTI .H <gti90...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Em dom, 25 de nov de 2018 às 21:26, John Ralls <
> jra...@ceridwen.fremont.ca.us> escreveu:
>
>> Meh. The word “split” may not be in your accounting textbook, but the
>> concept of it is. Every transaction requires an entry in each of at least
>> two account ledgers (hence “double entry”). GnuCash calls those entries
>> “splits”. You can argue about the name if you want, but the concept is the
>> foundation of formal accounting.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
>>

> I see you're attentive and will not let me talk bullshit!
>
> Out of GnuCash, in double-entry accounting in a transaction of two
> accounts, if you look at one side you will see for example 10 and if you
> look at the other side you will see 10, there is nothing splitted but
> rather balanced.
>
> GnuCash has appropriated, modified and expanded the concept of the
> *split *word, so within GnuCash it has been "split" that may have the
> same concept of left side and right side, top line, bottom line, and also
> the same concept that accounts, yes, now belongs to accounting.
>
> When the concept of "split" is left side and right side, top line, bottom
> line I'm right, when the concept is accounts, you're right.
>

> ;-)
>
> English overloads words a lot, and we often come up with new overloads.
> That sometimes makes it tough for non-native speakers. 75 years ago a
> "computer” was a person who was skilled at doing arithmetic in (usually)
> her head. Now it’s a square centimeter of dirty silicon.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

I do not see "split" as most people do, nor do I see time like most
scientists.

I have my own theory to explain the time, truth.
If it simplifies the understanding of the universe and if it is elegant,
then it is probably right.

Sometimes I debug my texts and find some inverted logic, this does not
worry me much because:
It's not easy to corner a black hat!
{|;-)

--