Hi again - so everything worked the first time.  I back off all the
transactions and put the credit note in the AR account, selected two invoices
and the credit note , credit note reduced by that amount and the payments
showed.  But I need to run another offset and the credit note no longer appears
in the AR account.  The system moved it to a liabilities account and
automatically opens the liabilities account when processing a payment for that
company.  Is this how it should work?