That's disappointing news John, I thought we had nailed this one.

Would you mind sending through a couple of screenshots please?

Thanks

Geoff
=====

On 24/09/2020 7:17 pm, John Mansfield wrote:
Geoff, thank you so much for taking the time in providing a detailed resolution.

However, having gone through your instructions and screen shots I am still
unable to view the 'balance' column.

The maximum screen resolution I could initially go to was 175% with no success.

In advanced settings I went up to 300% but again with no success.

In each case I hovered the 'double arrow' over the thick black line and 'double
click' but without success.

I have even put the mouse pointer on the thick black line, and doubled clicked,
to see if that expands the column (if I do this in other columns it expands the
column to their maximum length) - but again without success.

I have spent several hours this morning in trying to resolve ☹

It is if the 'balance' column has been deleted?

Are there any other options I could try e.g.

1)      bulk copy the transactions into an account that has all the columns?
2)      Is there a config file that can be modified?
3)      or ?

Geoff, I do very much appreciate your assistance and time on this issue.

John.