Sorry,

I swore I had a period in front of the class:

register-secondary

in my prior post. It is a class, not a node/entity.

On 9/13/22 1:04 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
Also note those color definitions I mentioned still have to be used in a rule. Simply defining them doesn't do anything by itself.

For example, I have:

@define-color register_secondary_bg_color #d9d9d9;

as mentioned, and then later in my file I use it thusly:

register-secondary {
   background-color: @register_secondary_bg_color;
}

My memory is fuzzy, but I think 'secondary' refers to the 'second line' (if made visible in the view menu) that shows the Notes field.

'Primary' is probably the main transaction line showing the date, NUM, Description, Amount, and Balance

There is also a class '.register-split' to target the individual split lines. (all cells as far as I'm aware, so: Action, Memo, Account, Reconciled Flag, Amounts)