Glenn Fowler wrote on 9/11/22 11:16:
I found this will change the input text color:

gnc-id-cursor entry {
   color: green;
}

...and it works but it gets overridden whenever you change
*.gnc-class-register-cursor color but not sure why.

Cool!  Well if I leave the *.gnc-class-register-cursor color undefined then the
placeholder text defaults to the gray/italic setting, which will work fine for
my theme.  However it would probably still be good to know how to define both
colors/styles in case someone else wants to do that...

As for the header I'm not sure how you would completely remove that. I'm
assuming that would be in the code and not just CSS.

Yeah I figured as much, but thought I'd check anyway.