It looks like you were putting screenshots inline rather than as attachments.

Those images did not come through, so we can't see what you are referring to.

Your saved configuration should be under: Reports > Saved Report Configurations. You'll then get a pop-up with a list of your saved configurations. Select the one you want, but you might still have to adjust some options properly.