From: gnucash-user
<gnucash-user-bounces+m.muruganandam=hotmail....@gnucash.org> on behalf of
Mahon Finbar <mahon.fin...@neuf.fr>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 1:28 PM
To: Gnucash Users <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] Saved Report Configurations

OK, here we go again, my last query on here produced zero

Now, I am trying to rationalise my Report Configurations.

Under reports>saved report configurations I have a mish mash of titles
and dates of reports.

I have tried the "help" suggested change of name by locating the
reported report and saving it as 'save config as' and giving it the
"correct" dates as a name.

However, it doesn't seem to work, I now have a list of 'saved report
configurations' from those terminating with no number at all to 21, all
called profit & loss, in a sort of  random order.

I wouldn't mind, since they are mostly gone to the tax man, but I have
to root around to find the latest one.....

Barry