Not really; as a result of following the 'help' I now have a set of reports numbered 1 to 14, in random order, but none (except one, partially) have been retitled as the advice the help advise suggested I could.

I haven't been able to identify the individual reports, except if I try to select them and see what the dates on them are. However, the first three I tried are all for the same period 2023, which I have not yet competed, obviously.

My issue is to establish which report is which, if possible, by re-creating the title with the dates of the periods covered. Then I can eliminate any dupes, etc.

Seems to me the process suggested is faulty, or the procedure is bugged.

As I said, it isn't critical for the older reports but I would like to sort out the newer (post 2020 perhaps) ones.

I was just hoping for advice, from anyone who has experience of saving reports.

Barry