Hmm...

First, since you upgraded, if you didn't already do so, run:

Actions > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All

If something is off with the underlying data, it could be wrecking havoc with report code as that seems to be the area at issue.

Run from the Terminal to see if there is any useful output, and also see the Wiki about obtaining a TraceFile.

There may be some errors reported in either of those that could shed light on what's going wrong.