i don't know where the terminal is or how to use it. i'm assuming it's
something like the old dos screen. i'll look that up.

i clicked on check + repair all, and it blinked off and i have no idea if
it's doing anything. i've clicked on it twice now. i'll try to get a
tracefile.

i tried some other reports. if i just selected a report and left date as
this year it created the report and once up i could scroll. once i selected
the style (ie footer, technicolor) it wouldn't scroll and even when i
clicked back to default it wouldn't scroll. and when i clicked the little x
in the tab it closed down the program. tried this with several reports.

thank you so much.

       ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com