Thanks. The only minor drawback is that I seem to be entering the data
twice under "Income" just to keep track of IRA distributions on their own.
But hey, it's one way to make it work.

And, as has been pointed out, since this is not really "income", it makes
sense that the transaction has no net income. I think I'll adopt this
method for 2023.

In hindsight, since the Fiduciary Trust that keeps the IRA has to report to
me on distributions, I haven't felt a need to have an account for this and
to double-check them.