Very helpful message(s) on defining keystrokes, as I now have a keystroke setup
to expand/ show the splits on a transaction versus selecting the icon via
trackpad.

I have a number of reports I reference throughout a session and wondering if
its possible to setup a keystroke to activate the  Reports -> Saved Report
Configurations  window?

I don't see an entry in the accelerator map file for 'Saved Report
Configurations'.

Larry