Thank you.  That allows me to import QIF files.  I am looking to import QFX/OFX
files.  I searched in the accelerator-map file for QFX/OFX which brought me to
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/gnc-plugin-ofx-actions/OfxImportAction" "<Primary>i")
and for some reason that gets me a "find account" dialogue!?

From: Murugan Muruganandam <m.muruganan...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2023 1:47 PM
To: Ze'ev Ionis <z.io...@mendz.com>; gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: defining key strokes

You need to edit the file C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\accelerator-map

go to the QIFImportAction line
Remove the semi colon before the line
Add the key stroke in quotes as below
 (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/gnc-plugin-qif-import-actions/QIFImportAction"
"<Primary>l")

restart GNUCash and you should see the key binding

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan