From: gnucash-user
<gnucash-user-bounces+m.muruganandam=hotmail....@gnucash.org> on behalf of
Larry Baldwin <baldwinl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2023 10:17 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] defining key strokes

Very helpful message(s) on defining keystrokes, as I now have a keystroke setup
to expand/ show the splits on a transaction versus selecting the icon via
trackpad.

I have a number of reports I reference throughout a session and wondering if
its possible to setup a keystroke to activate the  Reports -> Saved Report
Configurations  window?

I don't see an entry in the accelerator map file for 'Saved Report
Configurations'.

Larry