Not that it might solve your underlying issue, but here is a reliable way
to locate Chart.bundle.min.js assuming it was installed correctly with the
rest of GC. This should work on any OS.

1. Open GC and go in menu Help - About
2. In that dialog window, look for the entry for GNC_DATA. It's the last
one in the list. It should point to a directory path, for instance on
Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash but it will be
different on ubuntu, etc.
3. Navigate to that directory using whatever means your OS gives you to do
that (File Manager, console, etc). In that directory that GNC_DATA is
pointing to, you should find a subdirectory called chartjs. That is where
Chart.bundle.min.js should be located and if any html file is pointing to
it that ia what the path should be.