At Mon, 3 Jul 2023 11:28:18 +1000 David H <hell...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations doesn't help ?

Nope.  At least it doesn't help as far as I can tell.  It is a bit confusing
though.  It talks about $HOME/.gnucash and $HOME/.local/share/gnucash and I am
not totally sure which is correct for V4.14.  I have determined that
$HOME/.local/share/gnucash/ is used for stylesheets-2.0, since that file in
that location gets updated after I fire up gnucash and exit.  It just doesn't
appear the config-user.scm ever gets loaded.