Optional file to extend Gnucash, if it's not there you haven't bothered
to create one and Gnucash will work fine without one ?

Cheers David H.

In GNC_CONFIG_HOMEconfig-user.scmthis file is the entry point to extend
GnuCash by means of the guile scripting language. It's most often used to
load additional reports but is not restricted to only that.Filename ChangeUp
to 2.6 the file was named config-user only!gtk-3.0.csslike GTK_CONFIG_HOME
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#GTK_CONFIG_HOME>'s
gtk.css this file can be used to manipulate styling for GTK widgets. Any
css changes in this file will override overlapping style info in gtk.css
(and hence the current theme as well).The difference between
GTK_CONFIG_HOME's gtk.css and GNC_CONFIG_HOME's gtk-3.0.css is subtle:
gtk-3.0.css will *only affect GnuCash* whilegtk.css may also affect *all
other GTK-based applications* on your system (for example gimp).log.conf
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Logging#With_log.conf>via this file you can
manipulate how much information GnuCash will write to a log file. By
default this is pretty mild. To help developers in debugging problems the
verbosity can be increased.In DOT_GNUCASH_DIR

All files and directories found in GNC_CONFIG_HOME
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#GNC_CONFIG_HOME> and
GNC_DATA_HOME
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#GNC_DATA_HOME>, with
one exception: config-user.scm is called config.user in 2.6 and before.