On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 03:14:07 -0500
my 2c worth: I have been running Gnucash on PCLinuxOS forever (or so it seems).
They are usually up to date with releases. Currently Build ID:
5.3+(2023-06-26).
Loaded weeks ago.

 Love both Gnucash, & PCLinuxOS: they both just work!
 Only thing I could have used was GST support(a VAT type tax used in Australia)
when I was running a
business, but now I am retired, who cares! (the go-go years, the slo-go years,
then the no-go years! Currently towards end of go-go...

Thanks to the Developers for the support over the years.

regards, Doug