Thank you - I will try that.

On 7/29/23 16:27, David Carlson wrote:
AgedLace,

Try using private or incognito mode with your browser.  I just tried with
Brave in Incognito mode and got right in to wiki.gnucash.org.  no login
required.

I have been having issues lately with overly agressively protective
programs like MacAfee in my Windows machine.

My Linux machine has no problems getting to the Internet.