So if you create new entries with the word "test" it doesn't freeze but if you
put "test" back into the "Car Annual Test" transaction it freezes?

What happens if you create a new transaction with "Car Annual Test" for a
description? My thought was that the position of "test" in that string might
have something to do with it, so what about "Car Annual Test Foo", both in the
original and in a new transaction?

Regards,
John Ralls