On Friday, 11 August 2023 15:00:35 BST Shevach Pepper wrote:
    I’m sure this is really simple but I’m not successful.

    I installed gnucash on new computer but I can’t find an option to
    import all my old accounts from old computer. I’m sure this has been
    asked before, but I can’t find any instructions on how to do it.

Hi Shevach.

You're correct - it is "simple" to do, and the question has been asked enough
times before to have an entry in the FAQ:

Besides, if you have to ask how to do this it means that you have no way to back up your data.

Think about that for a moment. Think about in what ways this problem (move from one computer to another) is different or much the same as making a copy elsewhere (off your computer -- that's the backup) and then later bringing it back to your computer (that's the restore). The only difference that it might be the same computer. It might not (the disaster was the death of your computer so the restore is to a new device)

Michael D Novack