I have been using gnucash now for 6 months and the following issue has
increased in frequency. Program works fine for short period.

The Toolbar icons /buttons do not work when selected (crash) and unable
modify, edit, delete etc in any of the windows - Accounts, Reports, Budget
etc etc.

I have checked all resources, mail lists and not found any reference to this
issue. The only way I have been able to resolve this is to completely
removed the program from the computer/registry and reinstall to a different
folder!

This is now the fourth time this has occurred, very frustrating.

Greatly appreciated if you can advise on this issue?

Running Windows 11 & Gnucash 5.4, Please contact me if you need any further
info?

Thank you,
Mitch

        William (Mitch) Mitchell
Villa #8 Gg Wisata Bch Inn, JL Padma Utara
Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali Indonesia 80361
Whatsapp/Au: +61 410 316507 I Mob +62 821 4767 6018