From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+gylemc=gmail....@gnucash.org> on
behalf of Mitch <wmitc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2023 4:00 AM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] Urgent Help - Toolbar Icons/Buttons stop working!

I have been using gnucash now for 6 months and the following issue has
increased in frequency. Program works fine for short period.

The Toolbar icons /buttons do not work when selected (crash) and unable modify,
edit, delete etc in any of the windows - Accounts, Reports, Budget etc etc.

I have checked all resources, mail lists and not found any reference to this
issue. The only way I have been able to resolve this is to completely removed
the program from the computer/registry and reinstall to a different folder!

This is now the fourth time this has occurred, very frustrating.

Greatly appreciated if you can advise on this issue?

Running Windows 11 & Gnucash 5.4, Please contact me if you need any further
info?

Thank you,
Mitch

[cid:C3E73E18514D575161C80A4A9884DCC665FE7DE0@1]        William (Mitch) Mitchell
Villa #8 Gg Wisata Bch Inn, JL Padma Utara
Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali Indonesia 80361
Whatsapp/Au: +61 410 316507 I Mob +62 821 4767 6018