On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 at 10:35, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> wrote:

> Neither of those is an Accounts Payable Aging Report.
>
> I'm not certain what the first one is. The second is a Transaction Report.
>
> Go to Reports > Business > Payable Aging
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

If I go to Reports > Business > Payable Aging, I just see

*Payable Ageing - 28/11/2023A/Payable or A/Receivable accounts exist but
have no suitable transactions*

Since today (28/11/2023) there's nothing outstanding. But it does not tell
what (if anything) was outstanding on 28/02/2022, which is what I want to
know. I can't see a way of generating that report on a specific date.

I'm fairly certain the balance was zero on that date, but it would be nice
to know for sure.

1) Click Reports > Transaction reports
2) Edit the report options and select the starting and ending dates of the
financial year
3) Select A/P as the account
4) Check "Subtotal balance" and "Account Balance" on the Display section

I then get a report showing £382.83 owing, but no indication of who too.

Essentially I generated a P+L plus trial balance for my accountant, and he
can see they don't match. He also sees this £382.83 on A/P and asked what
transactions is it for. The truth is I can't find any transactions, as I
believe it's incorrect.

I seem to be in one big mess 😪