Hi everyone,

I previously asked about upgrading from 2.x to the current stable version,
and may still do that.

However, before I do, I have a couple questions.

1.      Would it be easier to just download the current stable version and
start fresh (with opening balances) for 2024, keeping the previous
version/files backed-up and available for informational purposes, and in
case of a future audit? Can I have two versions running on the same PC
(Windows 10)?

2.      If yes to #1, what is the most stable version to download?

3.      I use this software for two small businesses and personal finances,
but I've never officially closed out my books at year-end. Should I have
been doing that? Should I do it moving forward?

4.      I really like the current 2.x version I'm using, but I'm concerned
that it won't be compatible with future operating systems (currently Windows
10). That's why I need to upgrade and figure this out.

Thank you for your help and advice.

Kind regards,

Dianna