what are the accounts you have set up in assets? it sounds like you only
have your equity balance. in my asset section, i have all my bank accounts,
petty cash, etc. as well. and i have separate accounts for each of my
equity assets (often sub accounts)... not just 1 account called equity.

     - ph
paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco CA ~:~ 415.310.1168