I like to record my checks written on the day they were written, not cashed,
but am frustrated that then I cannot check when they cleared!  Float is nice,
especially if you get interest, but not something I bank on!  :D  Similarly,
one bank puts a 3 day hold on transfers, so the money goes out one day and
shows up in the other account 3-5 days later!  Maybe another field would be
nice?  I don't want to create a limbo account and two transactions to hold the
value when it is floating!