I presume the two CC accounts are in the Liabilities section.  My approach
depends on if I can download the transactions separately.  If so, I would
create a parent placeholder Liability account for that bank and move both
CC accounts under it.

At payment time write it against your checking account (asset) with the
total amount on that line of the transaction with the other side split
between the two CC liability accounts.