Hi

 

I wonder if someone can help me.

I downloaded the latest version of GNUCASH 5.17 to upgrade my current 5.15
version.  At the end of the installation I received the following error
message.

 

 



 

I have checked the location of the file in question and it does exist in the
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\libstdc++-6.dll

I am now stuck as I can’t access any of my accounts and need to access them
mid-morning today 12:00 GMT (UK)

 

The system I use is as follows:

Laptop:                                            HP ZBook Fury 17.3 inch
G8 Mobile Workstation

Processor                                      11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM)
i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz (2.50 GHz)

Installed RAM                              128 GB (128 GB usable)

Graphics card                              NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU (8
GB)

Intel(R) UHD Graphics (128 MB)

Storage                                            2.02 TB of 4.66 TB used

System type                                  64-bit operating system,
x64-based processor

Pen and touch                             No pen or touch input is available
for this display

OS                                                      Microsoft Windows 11
Pro

Version                                            25H2

Installed on                                   29/‎04/‎2026

OS build                                          26200.9550

Serial number                              CND2214TZG

 

I look forward to you comments and suggestions

 

 

Hoping this is in order and thanking you in anticipation

Keep safe and healthy

 

Best regards

 

MikeBermingham

 

Mr. Michael A Bermingham 

 

        62 Bramley Avenue, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5 2DQ, United Kingdom

 

        +44 (0) 20 8763 0508 (h)

        +44 (0) 79 5616 8616 (m)

 

         <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

 

P   <mailto:[email protected]> Please help to save paper and consider the
environment before printing this email

 <mailto:[email protected]> 
****************************************************************************
*********
 <mailto:[email protected]> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and
accompanying data are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you received this email
message in error, please notify me immediately and erase all copies of this
message and attachments. Please note there are monitors on incoming and
outgoing mail for compliance with email policies. This will include scanning
incoming emails to detect viruses. Thank you. <mailto:[email protected]> 
****************************************************************************
*********



 

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to