> On 14 May 2020, at 23:42, Stefan Claas <s...@300baud.de> wrote:
>
> When you work in compliance mode it should be IHMO possible that people
> wishing to communicate with you (from foreign countries) and may have a
> different opinion about privacy, GnuPG should accept such public keys,
> without using extra parameters and that you can easily add them to your
> key ring, with a simple label, thus not revealing the identity of them,
> in case your computer or smartphone gets later compromised or is
> searched at an airport etc.

So your device is compromised by the feds and you’re worried about your gpg
keyring leaking contact information, but not your inbox or your address book?
And how does your encryption system work if it doesn’t maintain a mapping
between email IDs and keys? I’m not convinced this threat model has been fully
thought through.