Hello

I installed GNUstep on Windows and created a sample hello world window based
application (using NSWindow, NSView, NSButton ...)

Now, how do I call Windows APIs from this GNUstep application?

(Do I need to install the platform SDK first and will gcc work with the MS
headers and libraries.)

I am poring a cocoa application to GNUstep on windows. I have it 95% ported and
now I need to implement the missing functionality on windows for which I need
the ability to call the windows APIs and I am not very sure what is the proper
way to do this from GNUstep.

Regards!
Vance