As promised, here's the latest code.  Feel free to poke as many holes in it
as possible.  I'm going to use this, almost completely unchanged, for
NSSound.m.  The bundle/plug-in stuff will go in 100% unchanged.

To build this, you'll need to go into the bundles/ directory to build and
install the 2 bundles/plug-ins before hand.  The plug-ins are not required,
the NSSound object will simply be destroyed (see -initWithData:) if suitable
plug-ins are not found.  There are a few "FIXME" tags in NSSound_test.m,
these are there to remind me that I need to fix that before going any
further (suggestions are welcome).  The "FIXME" in -soundNamed: however, is
not mine and I really do not know what to do there.

Thanks
Stefan