Hi there steppers! OK, here's the deal: I'v been playing around with GORM
making a demo of an extended scroll view (a subclass of NSScrollView with
some practical general purpose extensions) and I came across a
connection-related bug in GORM. Apparently, (manually) connecting any
object to any object in the document window makes GORM barf with a
segfault. Connecting objects inside of a window, panel, or menu (i.e.
belonging to the document but NOT dropping the conection icon in the
document window but rather in one of there) seems to work fine, though I
haven't tested this extensively. I believe I have the most recent version
and haven't seen any notice of new versions since building this one. The
specific version is 1.2.17. And as far as the GNUstep libs I'm using the
previous version and GORM is linked against them. This bug is a total show
stopper for me and, if anyone else is affected, I believe it would be for
them as well. Greg, could you please look into this? Thanx!

--
¡Besos, abrazos, confetti y aplausos!
Jamie "El Vikingo" Ramone