Well, I'm on an Ubuntu 12.04 system, my computer is a 64bit AMD Phemon (6
processors), I recently recompiled GNUstep from scratch because the entire
system died (not sure what caused it but the UI never came back so I had to
reinstall the system). Also, I'm using WindowMaker as unity has pretty
much...inflamed my gonads by now. I avoid the prebuilt ubuntu like a lepper
in the middle ages, everyting is compiled by me here. GNUstep, GORM,
Project Center, the whole sh'bang. Anything else you need to know?

--
¡Besos, abrazos, confetti y aplausos!
Jamie "El Vikingo" Ramone

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casame...@gmail.com