Gorm shouldn't require anything in the new runtime.  I've tried creating
connections between several objects in the document window.  I can't seem
to reproduce this issue.

Could you run in GDB and provide me a backtrace?  I will continue to test
things here to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Greg

--
Gregory Casamento