I have made a change that uses a png file as the icon instead of the tiff
and this appears to resolve the issue I showed in my attachment.  This is
not a general fix as there are a few other apps that show this issue.  One
of them is InnerSpace in the GAP project.  Please give this a try.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento