What I feel sad about is that we daughters of the family -- who are the
ONLY ones looking after the family homes -- are not part of the Zonn.

Isnt it time such patriarchy was changed to include us women inheritors?

Dr Marianne Furtado de Nazareth

--

Dr Marianne de Nazareth
Former Asst. Editor, The Deccan Herald,