Cota

Your opinion expressed here must be referring to Donald Trump and subsequent events in the USA or Iran.

As a Portuguese politician said: Let us have the humility to always prefer imperfect democracy to dictatorship. Nobody wants to exchange a less perfect democracy for a dictatorship. We want better, much better democracy.

Now about retornados. The people (like a former Goan priest I met) who left Goa after 1961 will never support tDemocracy, especially when they jumped to where Salazar ruled, then from Portugal to Africa and finally from here to Portugal and Brasil in 1975.

Cota, there's more. Polling booths in Goa were seen with arrangements of refreshments, coolers, and shades to protect the voters from the heat.

We can imagine, PEOPLE DRINKING COKE, JUICES, EATING SHRIMP, BEFORE GOING TO VOTE.

Want better than that? Not even in the USA.

Regards

Alberto