 Data: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 17:34:09 +0000

 De: Joao Paulo Cota <joao_c...@hotmail.com>

 Assunto: Re: [GRN] Seeking help in tracing Goa related manuscripts

 Para: goa-research-net@googlegroups.com

Dear Smita,

I am curious about this research of yours.

Sorry to be blunt but has this got to do with the BJP's grand fundamentalist plan to find out which temples were allegedly destroyed by the Portuguese in Goa and then make an agenda to destroy any churches and rebuilt these temples, Ayodhya style?

Too many secret project going on behind people's backs, so it is good to know if that is the ultimate aim of this research.

Kind regards,

Joao Paulo Cota