From: goa-research-net@googlegroups.com <goa-research-net@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of albert...@sapo.pt <albert...@sapo.pt>
Sent: 24 June 2024 10:05
To: goa-research-net@googlegroups.com <goa-research-net@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [GRN] Seeking help in tracing Goa related manuscripts

I am curious about this research of yours…agenda to destroy any churches…..Too
many secret project going on behind people's backs,…etc…. Joao Paulo Cota.
This is abject intimidation.

Dear Smita

Beware of the minority Christian extremists - MCE - who abandoned Goa after
Liberation. Any research you undertake into the true history of Goa, before the
arrival of the pirates, will be considered pro-BJP by them. MCEs prefer lies.
Smita, do not be afraid of the work you are doing to uncover the history of the
Konkan Coast. These MECs can no longer intimidate the Indian people or the
Portuguese people. I am a history teacher in Portugal and as such I strongly
advise you to continue your work.
Good luck.
Alberto

----- Mensagem de Joao Paulo Cota