Hello Smita,
Pre-Portuguese manuscripts were probably written on leaves of banana trees and kept in bundles. If they still exist, you may find them outside Goa in places like Kerala. In Goa itself they are more likely to exist in districts other than Ilhas, Bardez, and Salsete. You have to make sure they are authentic and not apocryphal.
Best wishes,
John M. de Figueiredo
Sent from my iPhone