Thanks for the hat tip Peter!  Sridhar, here is my argument for why an
open access should be fully open access - meaning CC BY.

http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.100
1210

Best,

Mike

Michael W. Carroll

Professor of Law and Director,

Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property

American University, Washington College of Law

4801 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20016

(202) 274-4047 (voice)

(202) 730-4756 (fax)