Hi Wouter,

does your repository comply with Google Scholar's inclusion guidelines?
http://scholar.google.com/intl/en/scholar/inclusion.html#overview

In case it does not comply to all guidelines, can you highlight to which
extent you are deviating from the guidelines and what the reason is?
This can be very valuable feedback for those repositories still configuring
or customising to achieve compliance.

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]