I agree with Wendell. Unfortunately, as is normal in every election, people
vote on the basis of caste and religion. I pray Goans don't do that this
time at least. A five year opportunity should be provided to Parrikar
considering his progress over the last one year. If not, we will be making a
mockery of ourselves. But in a democracy they say we get the leaders we
deserve.
Sunila